We’re looking for rockstars who have a passion for business and want to build their business acumen and be a part of our mission of providing financial commentary free of traditional analyst jargon.
Campus Chapter Roles
Campus President (10hr/week)
- Manage and oversee campus chapter
- Recruiting leadership team
- Delivering presentations to raise awareness, pitch opportunities and secure collaborations.
- Communicates with IBR leadership team & files monthly reports.
- Presides over meetings of the organization
- Calls special meetings of the organization
- Facilitates executive board meetings
Editorial VP (10hr/week)
- Evaluating content and making decisions on appropriateness for publication.
- Editing articles for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Fact-checking information in articles and stories.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Writing editorial pieces to contribute to the publication.
- Managing, developing and supporting campus analyst team.
Marketing VP (10hr/week)
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content.
Growth VP (10hr/week)
- Scouting for and researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and collaborations.
- Contacting potential prospects to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Brainstorming, organizing and executing online/offline events.
- Training and helping team members develop their skills.
- Recruiting campus growth leads, setting goals, motivating and managing performance.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services
Campus Analyst (5hr/week)
- Conducting in-depth research on securities and industry-related topics.
- Coordinate with Editorial VP to develop compelling commentary.
- Develop and write research reports and publications.
- Proofreading and fact checking content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Socialise and promote own and campus’ content through digital media.
Growth Lead (1hr/week)
- Familiarizing oneself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Representing the brand positively and generating awareness through word-of-mouth marketing.
- Repeatedly referring to a fixed amount of new newsletter subscribers for the company.
- Being an opinion leader in the campus community.
- Engage in exclusive events and network with like-minded people.