Welcome to our latest video series – Connecting the Dots.
The IBR team brings you a weekly digest of the latest and greatest happenings in the markets, global events and political situations.
Amongst the thousands of stocks to choose from globally, there are plenty to be bullish about, but many that are just plain old BS. We will cover both.
In this episode: Electrical Vehicles
- The current state of EV and Tesla’s role.
- Elon Musk as an entrepreneur.
- Tesla’s 3-5 years horizon.
- Portfolio Manager’s shift in behaviour.
- Nikola allegations and speculation case.
- “Where there is smoke, there is fire?”
In this Episode: Gold Rush
- Bank of America Gold target: $3000?
- IBR called Gold target in 2017.
- Where to invest; Exploration or Producing companies?
In this Episode: COVID-19 Investing
- Should you invest in Covid related companies?
- PPE day-trading-scams.
- Sparking interesting innovations in testing and Biotech sector.
As always, hit us up on Twitter at @IBullReport and let us know what do you think.
Curious for more? Subscribe here to receive our weekly stories.