Marksmen Energy Hits the IBR Radar Screen
- Traded on tbe TSX-V, symbol MAH at $0.21 or MKSEF – OTCQB at $0.17
- CEO – Archibald Nesbitt
- Corporate website
- Shares outstanding: 88,000,000 Estimated Float: 24,000,000
- Market Cap: $18,400,000 CDN or $14,960,000 US
- Recently completed oversubscribed private placement for $580,000 CDN.
- Marksmen continues to build a significant and strategic land position in Ohio.
- They are the only junior pubco in the area.
- An outstanding team that has seriously been there and done that and made piles of money for shareholders in many previous ventures.
- Marksmen is an emerging energy company with an initial focus on exploring and developing light oil assets in Ohio.
- Marksmen is bringing modern exploration technology to under-explored areas which have had significant historic oil production and which have not seen any concentrated industry activity for decades.
- Marksmen’s management team has extensive experience in the profitable development of old oil fields in Ohio and the identification of previously overlooked resource opportunities.
Marksmen begins to drill the Leaman # 1 Clinton Horizontal Well tomorrow, January 08, 2018. (how’s that for timing).
We expect a ton of great news in the days and weeks to come which should translate into a much higher share price.
Much more to come on this project shortly.
Get long and enjoy the ride. We like it a ton.
P.S. You can always reach out and speak directly with the CEO Archie at (403) 265 – 7270 or send him an email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Speaking with Archie is a real treat.