Welcome to our second edition of the IBR Weekly Bull Report. We hope you can find a nugget or two of compelling tidbits that will make you go…huuummm, interesting.
- California to require all new homes install solar panels. Would love to see much more of this.
- Wall Street is Officially Hip to Bitcoin Trading.
- AI created complete 3D Models Of Cells so doctors see how diseases change them. Incredible to witness how AI is helping advance medicine in leaps and bounds. Our very own Dr. Anna Morera was fortunate last year to have interned for Jim Mellon in London and was able to give an early helping hand to Alex and the team at Insilico Medicine.
- Alexa has become a less popular baby name since Amazon launched Echo. Seriously.
- Robots have started jogging. Watch here.
- Researchers have developed a new platform that makes CRISPR (gene-editing mechanism) less like a cutting tool and more like a word processor with a search-and-replace function.
- Trump wants to make Chinese tech company ZTE Great Again! More here.
Quotes we like:
“Time means a lot to me because, you see, I, too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
“In the short run, the market is a voting machine, but in the long run it is a weighing machine.” – Benjamin Graham
What we are reading or listening to:
The Obstacle Is The Way – Ryan Holiday – Great read on using the obstacles we all meet in our life to our advantage.
An interesting podcast “How to Sell Your Company For One Billion Dollars”
with Tim Ferris and Cindy Whitehead ( an entrepreneur with 1.5 billion dollars in exits who currently serves as the founder and CEO of The Pink Ceiling)