Welcome to our 3rd edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
Wishing our Canadian subscribers a happy, healthy and safe Victoria Day.
Interesting Articles and News:
- Insanity continues in Venezuela as President Maduro named winner of marred election.
- The Warren Buffett Archive is the world’s largest collection of Buffett speaking about business, investing, money and life.
- Majorities of Americans say the federal government is doing too little to protect key aspects of the environment. Our little gem BacTech is making incredible strides in the mining sector.
- A close look at why Google is under the regulatory microscope. Watch this 60 Minutes segment. Another of our undiscovered gems, Yippy will be releasing a new search engine to the public very soon. It’s wicked.
- Cannabis continues to enter the mainstream. Dateline has done some great research and put together some great segments. Watch here.
- Researchers at UCSD identify gene that helps prevent brain disease.
- The largest cryptocurrency and blockchain technology conference ended on Wednesday. The result however, was not what investors were hoping for as Bitcoin and Altcoins are currently under pressure within the markets. Read here.
Quotes We Like:
”The noblest kind of retribution is not to become like your enemy.” – Marcus Aurelius
”Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
A Must Watch and Listen:
To your success,
The IBR Team