Welcome to our 6th edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
A short list of some of the content that we found interesting and informative over the past 7 days…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- John McAfee plans to run in the 2020 presidential election. The digital security pioneer and eccentric millionaire disclosed his plans in a tweet.
- New Authorities have been formed this past week. In the US Primary Day, eight states voted for their respective presidencies, and in Spain, a refreshed government has been formed – With almost two-thirds women.
- Melania Trump made her first public appearance in nearly a month, amid rumors and speculation about her public absence.
- Washington state just filed lawsuits against Google and Facebook because of how they have handled political advertisements over the past five years.
- Sad news about Kate Spade’s passing away (RIP). Celebs took to Twitter to pay tribute to the designer.
- #MissAmerica2.0 – Miss America is ending its swimsuit competition. Instead, contestants will have to highlight their achievements and goals in life.
- Is there any stopping Amazon? Now, they intend to sell us insurance.
- Two of the largest social networks (Zuckemberg-owned), Facebook and Instagram, have placed value on the power of telegenics. FB is creating news programs for its Watch service, and IG goes long by allowing users upload hour-long videos.
MEDICINE / SCIENCE
- For anyone who has ever wished there were more hours in the day, geoscientists have some good news: Days on Earth are getting longer. A new study revealed how we can thank the Moon for this phenomenon.
- MIT Creates AI-Powered Psychopath Called “Norman”.
- The medical mystery grows… Americans working at the US Consulate in Guangzhou, (China) developed an unexplained illness after hearing “strange sounds”.
- Most women with early-stage breast cancer can skip chemotherapy without hurting their chances of beating the disease, according to a new study funded by the National Cancer Institute.
- The unexpected philosophy Icelanders live by: A laid-back, easy-going attitude, and a great sense of humour.
- Justify Victorious at Belmont and Becomes Triple Crown Winner.
- Golden State Warriors Win the 2018 NBA Championship.
- Washington Capitals Win the 2018 Stanley Cup.
? Quotes We Like:
- “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team
of people.” – Steve Jobs
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”– Robert F. Kennedy. (We wanted to commemorate RFK on the 50th anniversary of his death. R.I.P.) ?
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- Will Starbucks founder Howard Schultz run in 2020? Watch video here.
- Doctor and journalist Charles Krauthammer says he has few weeks to live. His colleagues at Fox News (with tear-filled eyes) reveal the information. Watch the video till the minute 2:10″.
? Books We Are Reading:
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World And Why Things Are Better Than You Think – By Hans Rosling
“One of the most important books I’ve ever read. An indispensable guide to thinking clearly about the world.” – Bill Gates. We agree with Bill: An incredible read…
? Eye-Catching Tweet:
- @Doughbvy: It’s funny how drinking 8 cups of water a day seems impossible but 7 beers and 5 shots in two hours goes down like a fat kid on a seesaw.
Our best wishes for a very fruitful upcoming week! ?
Thank you all,
The IBR Team: David, Jeff and Dr. Anna
P.S. Nightfood, $NGTF has performed very well for our subscribers. Originally profiled at $0.08 the shares are trading at $0.50+ on very good volume. We suggest taking profits and look for a possible re-entry point at a later date. (525% Gain)