Welcome to the 98th edition of The Weekly Bull Report
We are starting to see small signs of improvement in the coronavirus curve in some countries. Keep the faith. ?
Stay resilient, happy and healthy. Much better times are just around the corner!
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past week…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- How peaceful it is without politicians screaming at each other and getting very little done. Rather nice not having any ”news” to share for this section. ?
- How to stream the animal kingdom from your sofa. ?
- Van Gogh painting stolen from Dutch museum closed by virus. ?
- How China built a Twitter propaganda machine then let it loose on Coronavirus.
- Bill Withers, famed ‘Lean On Me’ singer-songwriter, dies at 81. Watch and listen to some of his best here. RIP?
- How some cities ‘flattened the curve’ during the 1918 flu pandemic. ?
- Increasing social connection while ‘social distancing’.
- Why are some people ignoring expert warnings? Psychological reactance.
- Blissful ignorance? Submariners likely unaware of pandemic.
- How to get more sleep tonight. Sleep has never been more important. ?
- This is the most fun way to make your life awesome. Pandemic Edition – We LOVE this. ?
- The Internet is breaking a little from the Coronavirus. Netflix consumes 15% of all bandwidth daily.
- Zoom iOS app sends data to Facebook even if you don’t have a Facebook account. Zoom responds to its privacy (and porn) problems.
- How the UK’s just-in-time delivery model crumbled under coronavirus.
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Studies show psychotherapy works, but experts disagree about how it does so. ?
- Beat of life: understanding the cell’s rhythms.
- How cognitive intelligence is a whole brain phenomenon. Intelligence not only involves grey matter, but also white matter – the brain’s wiring system.
- Cats more susceptible to COVID-19 than dogs but pet lovers have ‘no cause for alarm’.
- Visualizing the history of pandemics.
CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- Cannabinoids for the treatment of respiratory infectious diseases like coronavirus.
- Exploring cannabinoid bioavailability in the medical cannabis industry.
- Canadian scientist wants to research cannabis as treatment for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 patients should avoid THC.
- MindMed acquires exclusive license to eight clinical trials of LSD, partners with world-leading psychedelic research laboratory at University Hospital Basel.
- Can your genetics determine if cannabis will improve your gut health?
- Coronavirus cancels Wimbledon, a first since WWII. ?
We recommend The Palm Group:
The Palm Group are experts in Palm Beach real estate and can help find your dream home in the sun. See more here. ??
? Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- Jefferies CFO dies of coronavirusThe 56-year-old CFO of investment bank Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) has died from the coronavirus, marking the first senior Wall Street executive known to have succumbed to the disease. Peg Broadbent had been in the position since 2007, making him one of Wall Street’s longest-serving finance chiefs and one of only a few still in the job to have weathered the 2008 recession.
- Luckin Coffee is a painful reminder of ‘the extreme fraud risk’ of some China-based companies. (see our short call back in January here)
- Oil set to ‘crater’ Monday as OPEC meeting delayed, tensions flare between Saudi Arabia and Russia.
? Stocks On Our Radar:
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical (NYSE: BHVN)
- Callitas Therapeutics (OTC: MPHMF)
- City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR)
- FlooidCX Corp (OTC: FLCX)
- Plyzer Technologies (OTC:PLYZ)
- Portage Biotech (OTC: PTGEF)
- Therma Bright Inc. (TSXV: THRM)
- Wuhan General (OTC: WUHN)
Our Latest Articles:
- Coronavirus Gets UK Banks Greedy – Again
- 2020, The Renaissance of Psychedelic Medicines
- Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Respiratory Infectious Diseases Like Coronavirus
? Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” – Dalai Lama
? Word Of The Week:
- Loquacious (lo·qua·cious) adj. – Very talkative; garrulous. “Her loquacious sales pitch lasted the entire afternoon.” ?
❔ Did You Know:
- Bananas, cucumbers, kiwis are all classed as berries. Strawberries, blackberries and raspberries are not. ???
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- Dr. Peter Attia interviews Michael Osterholm, Ph.D.: COVID-19—Lessons learned, challenges ahead, and reasons for optimism and concern.
- The David Rubenstein Show: David interviews Anthony Fauci.
- Investor, author and market historian William Bernstein to put the current crash into perspective with history’s worst crises. (great interview)
? Books We Are Reading:
Our favorite 4 lockdown picks:
- ‘The Plague’ by Albert Camus
- ‘The Andromeda Strain’ by Michael Crichton
- ‘The Stand’ by Stephen King
- ‘The Eyes of Darkness’ by Dean Koontz
? One Liners:
Patient: ‘Doctor, doctor, will I be able to play the violin after the operation?’
Doctor: ‘Yes, of course…’
Patient: ‘Great! I never could before!’
? Upcoming Events
- Jeff Robinson, CEO of Wuhan/MJ Medtech, is making himself available at 11 and 11:30 am EST each day this upcoming week: April 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10. To book your 30 minute video call, please send Jeff an email : email@example.com. (“Had many great calls with subscribers from all around the globe. A heap more inquiries about psychedelic medicine and how to play the sector. Do your due-diligence. Many (false) claims being made by new players daily. Only a handful of us actually doing clinicals, $WUHN is one. – Jeff Robinson)
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! ?
The IBR Team