Happy Sunday and Welcome to the 37th edition of The Weekly Bull Report.?
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past 7 days…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- Our meatless future: How the $90B global meat market gets disrupted. ?
- Spooked by global uncertainty, German exports are struggling, hobbling Europe’s largest economy. Learn why here.?
- Portfolio managers and analysts are sharply more worried about the markets than they were a year ago.?
- The biggest risks facing society in 2019 according to world leaders? ? Read the list here.
- One month on an all meat diet. Here’s what happened.?
- Cybercrime poses a massive $5 Trillion threat.
- The future of cannabis is in formulations and patents. Read about here.?
- Biohacker Dave Asprey built his multimillion-dollar brand Bulletproof around his quest for longevity. But is any of it legit?
- Google ($GOOG) fined E50 Million for GDPR violations.
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang is on the hunt for unusual investments, including space exploration and longevity. ??More here.
- Are you a super pooper? Find out. ?
- Silicon Valley startup offering precision medicine for pets. ?
- Hunt for the perfect flu vaccine. Spanish flu that killed 50 Million in 1918. ?
- Autism and CBD – Link.
- Your brains automatically process opinions as if they are facts here.?
- The hidden meanings behind 50 of the world’s most recognizable logos. Check it out. ?
- The top 26 billionaires in the world are worth $ 1.4 Trillion – as much as 3.8 Billion other people. ? Read how.?
- The other side of the Gillette advert. Here.
- Australian Open winners, singles: Novak Djokovic and Naomi Osaka. ?
- LeBron James, most important athlete in America? Here. ?
- Cristiano Ronaldo pays $21 Million fine and avoids jail. ⚽
? Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- Nike ($NKE) in big tax trouble? ? Here.
- Canaccord ($CF) analyst clearly explains cannabis valuations. ?? Watch here. Canopy ($WEED) CEO update. Watch here.
- America’s most expensive home – Have a look at what $238 M gets you.
- How Canopy Growth became the Jolly Green Giant of cannabis.
- Rolling Stone interviews Jack Dorsey of Twitter ($TWTR). Great read.
? Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong.” – Thomas Szasz
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
? Word Of The Week:
- Ardent – Adj: Enthusiastic or passionate. ?
E.g. “He is an ardent sports fan.”
❔ Did You Know:
- Fact: The word “testify” derived from a time when men were required to swear on their testicles. ?
- On this day in history: January 27, 1990 – John McEnroe becomes 1st ever player to be expelled from the Australian Open. ?
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- The best photos of 2018. Look here. ?
- Prince William interviews Sir David Attenborough. Watch it here.
- Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, speaking at the 2019 WEF in Davos.
- Check out this advert rejected by CBS for the upcoming Super Bowl. Watch it here.
? Books We Are Reading:
- The Life-Changing Magic Of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing – By Marie Kondo
Expert Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever.
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered – By Lysa Terkeurst
Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn’t turn out like they expected.
? Feel Good Sunday:
- Turn up the volume, sing along and you too will Feel Good! ?
? Eye-Catching Tweet:
- @tlakomy: My girlfriend told me to take the spider out instead of killing it. We went and had some drinks. Cool guy. Wants to be a web developer.
Our very best wishes for a very constructive upcoming week! ??
The IBR Team