Welcome to the 93rd edition of The Weekly Bull Report
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past week…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- Hosni Mubarak, Egyptian president ousted during Arab spring, dies at 91.
- Biden wins South Carolina, hopes for Super Tuesday momentum.
- Muhyiddin becomes Malaysia prime minister, Mahathir vows to fight.
- Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer announced he will suspend his presidential campaign.
- Could the Coronavirus crisis sink the cruise industry? ?
- The high-stakes fight over Bolivia’s lithium.
- Coronavirus fears are battering the $2.5 trillion trade show industry.
- Markets have always been rigged, broken and manipulated.
- Pandemic bonds have $425 million hinging on how deadly the Coronavirus ends up being.
- How decentralised finance will change the world’s economy.
- Inside X, Google‘s top-secret moonshot factory.
- Clearview AI‘s founder defends controversial facial recognition app.
- Revolut valued at $6bn after latest fundraising. (Will Holt Financial be the next?)
- Amazon is opening a supermarket with no cashiers.
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Why it can be so hard to get to bed at night.
- Forget what you know about bile because that’s about to change, thanks to a new discovery.
- Early-onset dementia and Alzheimer’s diagnoses spiked 373% for Generation X and Millennials.
- Here’s how sleep removes poisons from your brain, protecting you from Alzheimer’s as nothing else can.
- Risk of coronavirus spreading globally now ‘very high’, World Health Organisation says.
CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- Netanyahu: Israel to regulate cannabis market, the Canadian way.
- Researchers uncover hidden antibiotic potential of cannabis. May serve as a lead for new drug development.
- Hemp growing pains. US regulatory uncertainty threatens to cripple the nascent industry’s ability to meet the surge in demand for cannabidiol.
- Artisanal CBD not as effective as pharmaceutical CBD for reducing seizures.
- Brooks Koepka, the world’s best golfer, has some issues with golf. ?️♂️
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant memorial service held at Staples Center (Full live stream). (Beautiful, RIP)
- “Tennis, I’m saying goodbye.” After 28 years and five Grand Slams, Maria Sharapova steps away from the game. ?
- Longest plank ever – Guinness World Records. Watch it here.
- Liverpool’s Premier League unbeaten run ends: Where did it rank with greats? ⚽
We recommend Holt Financial:
Holt Financial provides digital financial solutions to consumers looking to access, manage, and streamline digital assets and currencies. Breaking the traditional finance mold, Holt’s intuitive, mobile-friendly and highly advanced platform gives you access to a digital wallet, investments and security tokens all in one place. ?
Opening a Holt account is easy, click here.
? Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- Bitcoin is the greatest scam in history. It’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen.
- The billion-dollar cryptocurrency scams you’ve never heard about.
- How does the stock market bottom?
? Stocks On Our Radar:
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical (NYSE: BHVN)
- Callitas Therapeutics (OTC: MPHMF)
- City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR) – Big news here.?
- FlooidCX Corp (OTC: FLCX) – Does this recent 8K filing mean there’s big things coming for FLCX??
- Plyzer Technologies (OTC:PLYZ) – Signing some great new clients.?
- Portage Biotech (OTC: PTGEF)
- Therma Bright Inc. (TSXV: THRM) – Acquisition news here. ?
- Wuhan General (OTC: WUHN) – Magic mushroom sector is getting very hot. ????
Our Latest Three Articles:
- Get Your Buying Shoes On, Stocks Are On Sale?
- Two New Megatrend ETFs – Cyber Security ? and Medicinal Cannabis ?
- Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE) – Space Rush
? Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
? Word Of The Week:
- Boorish adj. Resembling or characteristic of a boor; rude and clumsy in behavior. “His boorish behavior was unacceptable to the directors.”
❔ Did You Know:
- Did you know an Alaskan town goes dark for over 60 days? The residents of Barrow, Alaska must be the most avid consumers of vitamin D supplements, because their town sees darkness for about 65 days of the year. The 65 days of darkness, known as polar night, is due to their geographical location above the Arctic circle. ?
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- Mark Hyman, M.D.: The impact of the food system on our health and the environment. (Brilliant and smart podcast, a must listen)
- Upgrade, Interrupted: Inside Google Sidewalk Labs’ city of the future in Toronto. Watch it here.
- Lhotse – The Inspirational Story of Hilaree Nelson’s and Jim Morrison’s First Ski Descent Of The World’s Fourth Highest Mountain. ? (Incredible and breathtaking!)
? Books We Are Reading:
Dr. Anna’s five 2020 science picks.
- Cured: The Life-Changing Science of Spontaneous Healing – Jeffrey Rediger
- Disaster by Choice: How our actions turn natural hazards into catastrophes – Ilan Kelman
- Under the Stars: A Journey Into Light – Matt Gaw
- Stealth: The Secret Contest to Invent Invisible Aircraft – Peter Westwick
- Beyond Global Warming: How Numerical Models Revealed the Secrets of Climate Change – Syukuro Manabe & Anthony J. Broccoli
? One Liners:
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
? Upcoming Events:
- Master Investor Show: March 28, 2020 – London, UK
- Get your FREE ticket with the code INTERNETBULLR
- If you would like to present your company at the show, send Jeff an email at email@example.com
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! ?
The IBR Team
P.S. A very special thank you to our reader Debbie Freeman who wrote to us and said:
”IBR is always thought provoking and has out of the box articles to stimulate my intellect. Good job!”
(You made our day, Debbie) ?