Welcome to the 94th edition of The Weekly Bull Report
Wishing you all a delightful and memorable International Women’s Day?
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past week…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- Pete Buttigieg drops out of race for Democratic nomination.
- Chris Matthews unexpectedly retires from MSNBC on-air.
- Amy Klobuchar quits Democratic race.
- Kamala Harris endorses Joe Biden for president.
- Elizabeth Warren ends her presidential campaign.
- There’s an entire industry dedicated to making foods crispy, and it is WILD.
- Why you find it so difficult to be nice to yourself.
- As it built an armored truck empire, GardaWorld took dangerous shortcuts. Its workers and unsuspecting motorists suffered the consequences.
- South by Southwest festival cancelled over coronavirus. (watch for a ton of lawsuits to be filed against conference organizers – will get very ugly)?⚖️⚖
- Biggest explosion in the history of the universe detected by astronomers – “Really, Really Massive”.
- Why your brain is not a computer.?
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- How to respond to COVID-19, and prepare for the next epidemic, too.
- Can destroying senescent cells treat age-related disease?
- On the path toward non-addictive painkillers.
- Second highest year for global financings in regenerative medicine, with nearly $10 billion raised globally.
CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- Colorado’s first licensed cannabis R&D firm to study marijuana’s effect on Alzheimer’s disease.???
- FDA advances work related to cannabidiol products with focus on protecting public health, providing market clarity.
- Canopy Growth to lay off roughly 500 employees, close two greenhouses, halt plans for third greenhouse.
- Deontay Wilder to face Tyson Fury for a third time in July.
- Tony Romo made an average of $9.1 million per year playing QB in the NFL for 14 seasons. His historic new deal with CBS will pay him almost twice that.??
We recommend Holt Financial:
Holt Financial provides digital financial solutions to consumers looking to access, manage, and streamline digital assets and currencies.Breaking the traditional finance mold, Holt’s intuitive, mobile-friendly and highly advanced platform gives you access to a digital wallet, investments and security tokens all in one place. ?
For more information on how to open a Holt account, click here.
? Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- The eye-popping share price declines in the travel sector include: Spirit Airlines (NYSE:SAVE) -50%, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE:NCLH) -48%, Eldorado Resorts (NASDAQ:ERI) -45%, American Airlines Group (NASDAQ:AAL) -42%, Hertz (NYSE:HTZ) -40%, SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE:SEAS) -38%, MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) -36% and United Airlines (NASDAQ:UAL) -35%.
- Stockpiling: The rush by consumers to buy household products could provide another boost again to retailers like Walmart (NYSE:WMT), Target (NYSE:TGT), Costco (NASDAQ:COST), BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ), as well as consumer goods giants like Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG), Clorox (NYSE:CLX), Colgate-Palmolive (CL) and Kimberly-Clark (NYSE:KMB). Of course, Amazon (AMZN) is also in the mix to see a Q1 sales boost
? Stocks On Our Radar:
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical (NYSE: BHVN)
- Callitas Therapeutics (OTC: MPHMF)
- City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR)
- FlooidCX Corp (OTC: FLCX)
- Plyzer Technologies (OTC:PLYZ)
- Portage Biotech (OTC: PTGEF)
- Therma Bright Inc. (TSXV: THRM)
- Wuhan General (OTC: WUHN)
Our Latest Three Articles:
- Get Your Buying Shoes On, Stocks Are On Sale?
- Two New Megatrend ETFs – Cyber Security ? and Medicinal Cannabis ?
- Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE) – Space Rush
? Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch
? Word Of The Week:
- Perpetuity (per·pe·tu·i·ty) n.pl. 1. Time without end; eternity. 2. The quality or condition of being perpetual: “The terms of the agreement remain in effect in perpetuity.”
❔ Did You Know:
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.?
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- Joey Chestnut eats 32 Big Macs in one sitting, breaks world record.?
? Cool Books We Are Reading:
- The Story of MoreHope Jahren Vintage
- The Incredible Journey of PlantsStefano Mancuso
- Footprints: In Search of Future FossilsDavid Farrier Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- The Future of Brain RepairJack Price MIT Press
- Radical UncertaintyJohn Kay and Mervyn King Bridge Street
? One Liners:
- When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
We recommend The Palm Group:
The Palm Group are experts in Palm Beach real estate and can help find your dream home in the sun. See more here. ??
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! ?
The IBR Team