Welcome to the 76th edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past 7 days…
🤔 Interesting Articles & News:
- UK general election 2019: Nigel Farage wants election ‘alliance’ with Tories.
- Rudy Giuliani’s pursuit of money and power.💲
- Chinese bank on verge of collapse after sudden bank run. (we believe the next great global recession will be due to a catastrophic failure of the Chinese banking system – it’s 50% fake)
- Moody’s leaves South Africa teetering on brink of ‘junk’. (big opportunity in our opinion)
- I accidentally uncovered a nationwide scam on Airbnb.
- Why the most successful students have no passion for school.
- Welcome to “Cancer Alley,” where toxic air is about to get worse.
- In a few years, Robert Boback went from chiropractic work to advising Congress on computer crime. Then things turned bad.
- Scientists and researchers reveal 13 dark technology scenarios that keep them up at night.
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Circadian rhythms affect virtually every part of the body—from our ability to focus to our susceptibility to heart arrhythmias. Read why they are so important. More here. (Proper sleep is just so important for great health) 💤
- Science says: How daylight saving time affects health.🕰
- A cancer drug’s journey: Hope found, then lost, then found again. (Most interesting read)
- How science has shifted our sense of identity.
- Can regenerative agriculture reverse climate change? Big Food is banking on it.
MEDICINAL CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- The mythology of microdosing continues to grow. Can science catch up?
- A medical cannabis experiment in France is officially underway.
- Greg Norman dives into CBD game with new product line. 🏌️♂️🌿
- Psilocybin ‘markedly’ boosts feelings of self-transcendence during meditation.
- South Africa beats England to win Rugby World Cup 2019. 🏉
- The ugly, gory, bloody secret life of NHL dentists. 🏒🦷
- The coach behind many of the world’s greatest runners. 🏃♂️🏃♀️
💲 Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- Bitcoin all over the place. Current; $9150 US. 📉
- Microsoft (MSFT ) reports very good earnings.
- Google to acquire Fitbit, valuing the smartwatch maker at $2.1 billion.
- Saudi oil giant Aramco gets go ahead for $1.7 trillion stock listing.
- Pinterest stock tanks 21% on revenue miss and disappointing forecast.
🎯 Stocks On Our Radar:
- Callitas Therapeutics (OTC: MPHMF) – Company has a great pipeline of products. Has a bit more corporate restructuring to complete.
- City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR)
- FlooidCX Corp (OTC: FLCX) – Expecting more deals to be signed soon.
- Plyzer Technologies (OTC:PLYZ) – Great time to start building a position around .15 -.20
- Portage Biotech (OTC: PTGEF)
- Therma Bright Inc. (TSXV: THRM)
- Wuhan General (OTC: WUHN) – Cosmetics and Coffee to hit the shelves in South Africa this month.
🏆 Quotes That Inspire Us:
- ”A dull mind gets bored easily. A curious mind expands forever.” – Maxime Lagacé
📖 Word Of The Week:
- Dubious adj. Hesitating or doubting. Not to be relied upon; suspect. “He seemed dubious about the idea.”
❔ Did You Know:
- The world’s first heart transplant took place in Cape Town. In 1967 the South African doctor Christiaan Barnard performed the world’s first heart transplantation in the world in Cape Town. Less known is the fact that the patient, unfortunately, died of pneumonia 18 days after the “successful” transplant. 💓
📽 A Must Watch & Listen:
- One man’s wild quest to reach the bottom of every ocean. (Great read or listen)
📚 Books We Are Reading:
- How to Steal a Country – State Capture and Hopes for the Future in South Africa by Robin Renwick
- Winning: The Ultimate Business How-To Book by Jack Welch
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy & Ram Charan
🤣 One Liners:
📆 Upcoming Events:
- Master Investor Show: March 28, 2020 – London, UK
- Get your FREE ticket with the code INTERNETBULLR
- Have an event or company you would like to promote? This space could be yours. Please inquire at: email@example.com
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! 💪
The IBR Team
P.S. 55 IBR subscribers have signed up and are hosting with Airbnb! 🏘 What are you waiting for? Sign up by clicking here: www.airbnb.com, get your listing published and start earning a significant second income – And meet new people 🤝
P.P.S. Two online banks you should deal with:
- N26 – www.n26.com
- Revolut – revolut.com (sign up with our link and get a free card for awesome exchange rates abroad!)