Welcome to the 123rd edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past week…
? Interesting Articles & News:
- Mike Pompeo keeps up pressure on China despite cutting short Asia trip after Donald Trump’s coronavirus positive.
- Why the next few days are ‘the real test’ in Donald Trump’s Covid-19 battle.
- Three VC experts run the numbers and conclude: Everyone’s doing it wrong.
- There seems to be just one question on everyone’s mind lately: Is this another dot-com bubble in the making?
- The September market swoon accomplished most of what corrections are supposed to do.
- Why the real estate boom could keep going for years. ?
- Will housing save the US economy?
- The coming psychological revolution in the housing market. (lots of bullishness in the sector, maybe too much)
- The history of vindaloo, loved in Britain: why India has Portuguese explorers to thank for the famous hot curry.
- Do yourself a favour and write down your negative thoughts. ✍
- Modern humans reached westernmost Europe 5,000 years earlier than previously known.
- Honey is one of the most faked foods in the world, and the US government isn’t doing much to fix it.
- Irish court says Subway bread is too sugary to be called ‘bread’.
- 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid coming with three motors and more than 1,100 horsepower. ?
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Two-fifths of plants at risk of extinction, says report.
- Crows possess higher intelligence long thought a primarily human attribute.
- High-fiber diet, low-level inflammation: Sidestepping the effects of radiation.
- Cannabis data lacking, but machine learning could help. (Watch for M2Bio to make some big strides in this area)
- HPV Vaccine shown to substantially reduce cervical cancer risk.
- Timothy Ray Brown, first person cured of HIV, dies of cancer.
- Why people with diabetes are being hit so hard by Covid-19.
CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- Legal access sought for magic mushrooms after therapeutic successes.
- How I used psychedelics to support my sobriety. (great article)
- Playboy leaps into CBD market with tantalizing sexual wellness products.
- Ecuador eyes hemp grain to replace corn in feed for shrimp.
- Did early Christians use psychedelics?
- THCV: The cannabinoid that can help with weight loss.
- 7 important reasons to use mushroom in daily lifestyle.
- Tilray posts positive clinical trial results for cancer patients.
- Israeli company achieves success in possible cannabis treatment.\
- Spain still won’t allow local cannabis market, even as exports are occurring.
- NFL’s Michael Vick backs celebrity-packed CBD company, wants to help you ‘Stay Healthy And Active’.
? Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz resigns as Aurora Cannabis advisor. (2 years ago it traded at $165, now trading at $6.50 (TSE: ACB)
- Meet the mastermind behind JPMorgan’s gold and silver manipulation “Crime Ring”.
- Disney to lay off 28,000 employees as COVID-19 continues to hammer its businesses.
- British billionaire Jim Mellon plans to take his life extension start-up Juvenescence public in six to 12 months. (watch Jeff’s recent interview with CEO Dr. Greg Bailey)
- Just Burlington is worth $200 billion – Berkshire Hathaway undervalued by 40%.
- Cannabis stocks ranked from cheapest to most expensive.
- Gold could rise by 30% over the next year. (we agree)?
? Stocks On Our Radar:
? Quotes That Inspire Us:
- ”Life is half spent before we know what it is.” – George Herbert
? Word Of The Week:
- Propitious adj. (1) Indicating a good chance of success; favorable. “It was a propitious time to leave the party without offending the host.”
❔ Did You Know:
? A Must Watch & Listen:
- Food as Medicine – Dr. William Li at Exponential Medicine.
? Books We Are Reading:
- Doing Agile Right: Transformation Without Chaos by Darrel Rigby, Sarah Elk, and Steve Berez
- New to Big: How Companies Can Create Like Entrepreneurs, Invest Like VCs, and Install a Permanent Operating System for Growth by David Kidder and Christina Wallace
- Lights Out: Pride, Delusion, and the Fall of General Electric by Thomas Gryta and Ted Mann
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? ?
? Upcoming Events:
- Saturday, 5 December 2020, 09:15 – 17:30 GMT
- Online event
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! ?
The IBR Team