Welcome to the 69th edition of The Weekly Bull Report.
Here’s a short list of content we found interesting and informative over the past 7 days…
🤔 Interesting Articles & News:
- HKEX makes US$36.6 billion surprise bid to take over London Stock Exchange to grow into a global financial marketplace.
- Effects of inequality go beyond economics.
- T. Boone Pickens, the legendary oil tycoon, has died at 91. RIP
- A majority of people across the world agree that society is ‘broken’‘.
- What is a tech company? Good read.
- GymCam automatically classifies, counts exercise reps. 🤸♀️
- Ex-Google worker fears ‘killer robots’ could cause mass atrocities. 🤖
MEDICINE & SCIENCE
- Poo transplants and hangover cures: Inside the murky world of probiotics. 💩
- Shocking news: world’s most powerful electric eel found in Amazon. ⚡
- This is what happens when two satellites collide in space. 🛰
- Cancer drugs in development may be targeting wrong proteins.
- How an AI startup designed a drug candidate in just 46 days.
- New evidence shows why the HPV vaccine is as important for boys as girls. 💉
- The best wildlife photos of 2019 reveal nature’s beauty and ferocity.
- Jojo Rabbit lands TIFF 2019 People’s Choice Award – Are the Oscars next?
MEDICINAL CANNABIS & MUSHROOMS
- Delhi consumes more weed than Los Angeles, Mumbai more than London. Read about it.
- CBD trend could pick up steam in tennis. 🎾
- Rachael Rapinoe wants athletes to treat their pain with cannabis. ⚽
- One of the largest pharma companies in the world just got into cannabis. (this is just one of many big pharma deals to be announced in the coming months fuelling the next big run in (good) cannabis stocks – get long)
- Pot’s illicit history makes patenting hard in the legal-weed era.
- The mythology of microdosing continues to grow. Can science catch up? (we are looking for a few brave souls to share their experience microdosing. If you care to share please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org – we will protect your privacy)
- No longer in hiding, the scent of cannabis joins the perfume counter.
- Will a California bill give players a slice of college sports’ $14bn pie?
💲 Noteworthy Stocks & Assets:
- WeWork (NYSE: WEWK) (
the technology company) (the Ponzi scheme) may seek an IPO valuation as low as $10 Billion from the inflatedmanipulated $47 Billion just a few months ago. (At $10B, the shares will have a good pop, but ultimately WeWork is headed for bankruptcy – 100% guaranteed)
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) Q4 revenue increases 52% to $98.9 Million.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) disputes negative Goldman call hitting the stock, says TV+ will not have ‘material impact’.
- Cloudflare (NYSE: NET) stock pops 20% in first day of trading.
🎯 Stocks On Our Radar:
- Therma Bright Inc. (TSXV: THRM)
- City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR)
- Callitas Therapeutics (OTC: MPHMF)
- Wuhan General (OTC: WUHN) – Financials filed for the last 5 years this past week. Company getting organized.
- Portage Biotech (OTC: PTGEF)
- FlooidCX Corp (OTC: FLCX)
- Plyzer Technologies (OTC: PLYZ) – Plyzer Technologies Inc to present at the Fall Investor Summit on September 16th-17th in New York City.
🏆 Quotes That Inspire Us:
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
📖 Word Of The Week:
- Vacillate v. Alternate or waver between different opinions or actions; be indecisive.
“Her tendency to vacillate made her a poor director.”
❔ Did You Know:
- Palindrome Week: For next 10 days, every day reads the same forward or backwards.
📽 A Must Watch & Listen:
- Medicine and the Machine – Join Medscape editor-in-chief Eric Topol, MD, and master storyteller and clinician Abraham Verghese, MD, on Medicine and the Machine as they discuss the power and pitfalls of artificial intelligence, and how it will change modern medicine.
📚 Books We Are Reading:
4 books that Elon Musk says changed his life.
- “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson
- “Structures: Or Why Things Don’t Fall Down” by J.E. Gordon
- “Ignition!: An Informal History of Liquid Rocket Propellants” by John D. Clark
🤣 One Liners:
- The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they’re smart.
📆 Upcoming Events:
- Have an event or company you would like to promote? This space could be yours. Please inquire at: email@example.com
Our very best wishes for a brilliant upcoming week! 💪
The IBR Team
P.S. Thirty seven IBR subscribers have signed up and are hosting with Airbnb! 🏘 What are you waiting for? Sign up by clicking here: www.airbnb.com, get your listing published and start earning a significant second income – And meet new people 🤝
P.P.S. Two online banks you should deal with:
- N26 – www.n26.com
- Revolut – revolut.com (sign up with our link and get a free card for awesome exchange rates abroad!)