Welcome to our very first edition of The Weekly Bull Report, your 5-minute read to help make you more enlightened, wiser and wealthier.
- This week we will have our report out on Bactech – Trading at just $0.027 US, the shares are dirt cheap and we expect big things in the near term. (OTC: BCCEF ; CSNX: BAC)
- Yippy, Inc. is another of our favorite special situations. The way in which we search for things on the net in the future will change dramatically. The new Yippy search engine to be released in 2018 will blow your mind. The shares at $0.45 are a steal. (OTC: YIPI)
- North Korea, South Korea and the US. Talks with positive outcomes will help drive global markets higher.
- The Sage of Omaha on how we was wrong about Amazon and Google.
- Had you invested $1,000 into Berkshire Hathaway in 1964, it would be worth nearly $16 million today.
- Had you invested $1,000 in Berkshire every year since 1964, your total investment would be worth over $124 million today.
- WeWork, a time bomb in the making.
- Cryptocurrencies headed for a 90% correction.
- Should ethics or human intuition drive the moral judgements of driverless cars?
- Correlation between secondhand marijuana and tobacco smoke exposure and children ED visits.
Quotes we like:
“There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
“Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.” – Socrates
What we are reading or listening to:
- A most interesting podcast with Tony Robbins and Iqram Magdon-Ismail, co-founder of Venmo. Finding your own story and getting to ”YES
- Tiger Woods Biography on Audible – Awesome.
To your success,
The IBR Team
To ensure IBR emails are delivered directly to your inbox
At IBR we are always trying to improve and serve you better, whilst staying open and transparent about our work and methodologies. Our last email had some deliverability issues, especially with our subscribers using hotmail/msn/live. This was caused by email filtering algorithms flagging our report. This was due to a new disclaimer added to the end of emails. We have now rectified this issue.
There are two very quick fixes that will help to ensure you always receive IBR email’s directly to your inbox.
- Add the IBR email to your list of known contacts – Adding IBR to your list of known contacts informs your email provider that IBR is a reputable source. We will never spam you!
- Reply to one of our emails – Simply replying to one of our emails is another great way. Once again, we will never give out your information to a third party.
- Here is the link to the On4 Communications Report
As always, thank you for being an IBR subscriber.