Disclosure: Jeff is the CEO of MJ Medtech and Dr. Anna is the CMO of Wuhan. MJ Medtech is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wuhan. ($WUHN)
For the moment, Wuhan ($WUHN) trades quietly between $0.14 and $0.20. Some days with good volume of 100k+ and some with only 10k. In our opinion this is about to change for the better with substantial volume and price increases that will reward shareholders handsomely.
Why the positive change?
- Only 40,000,000 shares outstanding
- Low float
- No toxic debt
- Great team
- Forecasted sales (see PR of March 28)
- Opportunity for an investor to be a leader not a follower (first in)
- Dr. AnnaRx™ to launch in 1000 pharmacies (this is massive)
- Product and company public awareness campaigns to begin
Our near term target for $WUHN is $1.00📈💰 Get long!
Here is the Press Release from last week:
Wuhan Updates on Hemp and CBD-Based Products Line
BARCELONA, Spain, March 28, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE — Wuhan General Group (China), Inc. (OTC: WUHN) (the “Company” and “Wuhan”), announced today that its subsidiary MJ MedTech, Inc. (MJ MedTech) has commenced formulations and prototyping for the Dr. AnnaRx line of hemp and CBD based products.
The products listed below are being developed in Phase 1 and readied for sale for Q2 2019 onward. These products come under the Cosmetics and Food segments.
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
- Facial Cleanser
- Facial Exfoliator
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- SPF 50+ Sunblock
- CBD Olive Oil
- CBD Salad Dressing
- Infused Coffee
- Infused Tea
- Infused Honey
- CBD Chocolate
In Phase 2 and 3, the range of products will fall under the Topicals and CAMS (Complementary and Alternative Medicines) segment, respectively. The Company is expected to launch its range of Phase 2 and 3 products to the market in Q4 2019 onward.
- CBD Balms for pain and inflammation
- CBD Ointments for joint care
- CBD Creams for mind and mood
- Soft gels
- CBD Extracts
- Immune Booster
- The Company forecasts revenues for Q2, Q3 and Q4 2019 of the amount of $585,000, $2,047,500 and $5,265,000, respectively.
- Wuhan management executives will be visiting South Africa in April to ensure operational performance and conduct product testing by Wuhan’s Chief Medical Officer against our quality standards.
- MJ Medtech will officially relocate the head office to Barcelona, Spain in anticipation of the European launch in 2020 where the Dr. AnnaRx line of hemp and CBD-based products will be sold as well as across South Africa and surrounding countries in more than 1,000 pharmacies in 2019.
Wuhan management believes in the transition to the cannabis industry as a strategic move that will ensure future company growth and shareholder value. We are eager to share our vision and success.
About Wuhan General Group (China), Inc.
Wuhan General Group (China), Inc. through its wholly-owned subsidiary MJ MedTech is a nutraceutical biotechnology company that owns, develops and commercializes a range of hemp and CBD-based products. At Wuhan, our mission is to advance CBD-based medicine to the forefront by deploying best practice science and medicine, clinical research and emerging technologies.